BMW Berlin Marathon
Make your 26.2 miles through the streets of Berlin more meaningful.
- You are guaranteed an entry into the 2024 BMW Berlin Marathon.
- You choose the area of cancer research at MSK to support.
- You have access to our training program and coaching.
- You get a two-piece uniform.
- A personal online fundraising page is provided, along with fundraising tips and resources.
- Our dedicated staff is here to help you achieve your fundraising goals.
We welcome runners of all levels! You’ll get the expert guidance and support you need from our coaches to reach your goals. The Fred’s Team virtual training program includes a training chart, Q&A sessions, nutrition advice and tips, and much more.
If you need a Fred’s Team entry, a Fred’s Team kickoff fee is required and counts toward your fundraising requirement of $3,500; a credit card is necessary to secure your spot in the race with Fred’s Team. If you have a guaranteed entry, a credit card is needed to pay the Fred’s Team kickoff fee only. All participants are responsible for paying the race fee.
*Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSK) offers these benefits to Fred’s Team runners as a courtesy in recognition of their participation and strives to make benefits available to participants based on their fundraising level chosen during registration. If a fundraising level is increased after registration, benefits will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. MSK cannot guarantee the availability of any benefits to participants, regardless of their fundraising level. Accordingly, MSK reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify or discontinue the offering of any and all benefits to participants at any time.