Our guaranteed entries are nearly full! If you need a race entry, you can add yourself to the waitlist here, and we’ll notify you if a spot becomes available. Be sure to also check out the fundraising levels and benefits below.
Run with us if you need a race entry or have your own. You can even start a team with your family, friends, and colleagues!
- You are guaranteed an entry into the United Airlines NYC Half on March 20, 2022.
- You choose the area of cancer research at MSK to support.
- You have access to our virtual training program and coaching.
- You get a two-piece Fred’s Team uniform.
- Your personal online fundraising page offers fundraising tips and resources.
- Our dedicated staff is here to help you achieve your fundraising goals.
We welcome runners of all levels! You’ll get the expert guidance and support you need from our coaches to reach your goals. The Fred’s Team virtual training program includes a training chart, nutrition advice and tips, and much more.
If you need a Fred’s Team entry or are a returning 2020 United Airlines NYC Half Fred’s Team participant, a Fred’s Team kickoff fee is required and counts toward your fundraising requirement of $2,000; a credit card is necessary to secure your spot in the race with Fred’s Team. If you have a guaranteed entry, a credit card is needed to pay the Fred’s Team kickoff fee only. All participants are responsible for paying the NYRR race fee.
*Memorial Sloan Kettering offers these benefits to participants in Fred’s Team as a courtesy in recognition of their participation and strives to make benefits available to participants. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Memorial Sloan Kettering cannot guarantee the availability of any benefits to participants. Accordingly, Memorial Sloan Kettering reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify or discontinue the offering of any and all benefits to participants at any time.