BMW Berlin Marathon
Make your 26.2 miles through the streets of Berlin more meaningful.
It’s the 25th anniversary of Fred’s Team. Be a part of this special year! Fred’s Team runners have been funding critical cancer research since 1995. Register to continue making a difference and, in addition, you’ll receive exclusive 2020 gear.
Run with us if you have your own race entry. You can even start or join a team to train and fundraise with your family, friends, or colleagues!
If you need an entry, fill out our interest list and we’ll let you know if an entry* is available.
- Guaranteed entry into the BMW Berlin Marathon on September 27, 2020*
- Your choice of the area of cancer research to support
- Comprehensive training support
- Custom three-piece uniform
- Additional Fred’s Team apparel
- Online fundraising page
- Dedicated staff to help you achieve your goals
- 2020 exclusive Fred’s Team 25th anniversary commemorative patch
Runners of all levels receive training support provided by our USA Track & Field certified coaches and assistant coaches. They are on hand to help you prepare for your race. A training chart and tips are also available.
A $100 Fred’s Team kick-off fee is required and counts toward your fundraising requirement of $3,000. You are responsible for paying your race fee.
*If you receive a Fred’s Team race entry, a credit card is necessary to guarantee your fundraising requirement and secure your spot in the race. A $100 Fred’s Team kick-off fee counts toward your fundraising requirement of $3,000. You are responsible for paying your race fee.