Search for Your Employer
Enter your company name in the search tool below to find out if your employer has a matching gifts program. If your company does not come up, contact your Human Resources department directly. Your gift may still get matched!
Authorize the Match
If your company matches gifts, please follow the instructions your employer provides, or contact your Human Resources department for the appropriate form. Please note that all matching gifts to Fred's Team must be submitted under Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center using the address below. Fred’s Team is owned and operated by Memorial Sloan Kettering, and our tax ID/EIN is 13-1924236.
Send the Forms
Mail completed forms to MSK’s Matching Gifts department or submit the necessary information through your company’s online portal (if available).
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Attn: Matching Gifts, Office of Development
PO Box 27106
New York, NY 10087-7106
Let Us Do The Rest!
Once the match is confirmed, your company will send the Fred's Team matching gift directly to MSK. Once approved, it will be reflected on the participant or team’s fundraising page as “Company Match for ____”. Please allow several weeks to process a matching gift request.
If you’d like to let us know about an outstanding matching gift, please complete this form.
Matching Gift Tips
Explore matching gift opportunities as soon as possible! It can take one to four months after you submit the initial request with your company for the check to arrive at MSK and get posted to your fundraising page. Each company controls the schedule on which it issues matching gifts. We thank you for your patience as we work as quickly as possible to process gifts upon arrival.
Does your company use Benevity? Follow these best practices!
- After the donation is made to the desired fundraising page on the Fred’s Team website, submit the gift to Benevity to be matched
- Ensure the donor name used to make the original donation matches exactly to the name in Benevity
- Fill out all possible fields in Benevity
- In order for MSK to know who made the donation, please avoid choosing to be “Anonymous” through Benevity. Rather, include a note in the notes section asking the Fred’s Team staff to post the gift as “Anonymous” once it arrives at MSK.
- Additional information that is helpful to include in the notes section:
- The name of the company the donor is employed by
- The Fred’s Team participant name or team name the gift is supporting
- The link to the participant or team fundraising page where the donation was made
Contact the Matching Gifts team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-585-4118.
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center does not accept contributions from tobacco-related companies or other companies or organizations that do not appropriately reflect the nature of MSK’s mission.