Choose Your Own Event
Participate in any race and make your miles more meaningful.
It’s the 25th anniversary of Fred’s Team. Be a part of this milestone year!
Here are some race ideas—or consider starting your own athletic event:
Bank of America Chicago Marathon, Boston Marathon, Popular Brooklyn Half, Philadelphia Half-Marathon, NYRR Queens 10K, IRONMAN Lake Placid, Block Island Triathlon, New Balance 5th Avenue Mile, Tri-State Tough Mudder, Intel Moontrekker, Gran Fondo Cozumel, and much more!
How it Works
- Sign up for any race or start your own. Consider a 5K, half-marathon, marathon, triathlon, a walk, soccer tournament, or even a climb, anywhere in the world.
- Register for Choose Your Own Event. You can even start your own team with family, friends, or colleagues!
- Raise money. Support the area of cancer research at MSK that means the most to you.
- Your choice of the area of cancer research to support
- Comprehensive training support
- Custom two-piece uniform
- Exclusive gear for top fundraisers
- Online fundraising page
- Dedicated staff to help you achieve your goals
- 2020 exclusive Fred’s Team 25th anniversary commemorative patch
Runners of all levels receive training support provided by our USA Track & Field certified coaches and assistant coaches. They are on hand to help you prepare for your race. Training charts and tips are also available.
A $50 Fred’s Team kick-off fee is required and counts toward your fundraising requirement of $500.
Please note: You are responsible for registering for your event and paying the race fee. Choose Your Own Event registration is not open for the TCS New York City Marathon, United Airlines NYC Half, Virgin Money London Marathon, or the BMW Berlin Marathon. Learn more about these races here.